Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Picnic

So yesterday, I decided that we needed to do something fun, and since everything would be too busy this weekend, I took Mattie and Jake to Corona Del Mar for a fun morning. We left around 8 in the morning and went to subway and they got sandwiches to have for lunch. We sent up our blankets and got out our beach toys and they played and played. Then they got to have their lunches and play some more. We left around noon and came home and Jake took his nap, but I think it was a good morning.




1 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie August 30, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Fun! I wish I could come meet you for stuff like this. I LOVE the last picture in black and white!

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP