Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mattie's Summer Dance Recital

Last night, Mattie's dance studio had a summer review. Mattie did her exam dance for everyone. Here are some pictures:







Can anyone tell that Jake has been to see Ballet lessons, one time too many.

Dave came with us last night to see the show, and as Jake walked over to sit with the ballerina, Dave asked what have i done to his son. :) Jake just wants to be where the pretty girls are :)

2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie August 27, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

She's a natural. Can you tell me how to make it so people can't right click on my page?

Danna August 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Too sweet, and I love that Jake is with the girls! That is where my Jake would be too! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP