Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Naps - - - for everyone

So after church on sunday afternoons, naps are strongly encouraged in our house. we are normally soft on jake and he can sit by his dad and watch tv for a while, and jake falls asleep. Well today, Dave took Jake into our room to watch tv and take a nap. I came in to maybe watch the movie and talk with Dave, but this is what I found. (so of course i ran and got my camera before i woke up anyone)

I guess dave found the internet boring today (so i know he wasn't reading this blog :) )

2 comments . . . I LOVE COMMENTS!:

Katie August 31, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Your photos look excellent! You are getting so good at the touch ups.

Jess September 1, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

Awww, what a sweet moment! My dh and dd fell asleep in the recliner today and I didn't even think to take a pic or two! Darn it! :)

Mattie and Jake

Mattie and Jake

Contact Us

yosemitefamily@sbcglobal.net

History

Visitors

Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month

My three favorite people

My three favorite people

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP